15 September 2016

It's been a while...

... since I have felt the need to air my thoughts and feelings somewhere. Feelings and thoughts that does not necessitate any response. Hence no Facebook, no instagram. I wonder are you happy with me. I wonder if I am making you happy. I wonder what I can do. I am at a lost. I am tired.

As I was driving home, one thing that I thought was "I'm so glad we enjoy the same things, how often do you find someone who enjoys playing the same game you do, who enjoys competing to see who performs better, who enjoys doing things together in another world."

Sometimes I think everyone needs a bit of restraint with their words. Words can wound deeply and deeper than anything you can do physically. You singlehandedly took the enjoyment out of something I enjoyed.

I am lost now. I am tired out. I need someone to tell me what I should do.


No comments: