21 July 2006

Happiness

When I saw the "pass" next to my name this afternoon, I was at my happiest the whole week. :)

just "pass", not "conditional pass", not "fail".

Happiness is made up of little things.

Been listening to "Scissor Sisters", they've been around for quite a while, but I've only heard of them recently, and I like them. They have an interesting sound. Right now, i might have thousands of songs in my iPod, but I'm only listening to them on my way to and from work.

bopping my head to their quirky sound and "interesting" lyrics.
scaring the hell out of my fellow commuters,
earning weird looks from the rush hour crowd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your incentive for doing well will be given to you when i get back, all nicely wrapped. you deserve it, for studying so hard, im so proud of you. now we can be in the same class :) for the first time in our lives

see you soon im almost here

gageism said...

congrats on the jap

and Willkommen! Bienvenue! Welcome!
to the scissor sisterhood!

hee